Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Contact The Irish Whip

Have a specific comment, question, or complaint for one of our writers? Hate my bad jokes? Want to fight Masson in a parking lot after he gets off work tomorrow? Now, you can email the specific writer in question...that is, once I get permission to list their email addresses here.

Ben Zeidler-Benjamin.Zeidler@gmail.com

Jordan Arnold-JordanArnold22@gmail.com

Masson Liang -MassonL@gmail.com

Doug MacEwan-dougmacewan@gmail.com

Jagjit Sidhu-sidhu.jagjit@gmail.com

1 comment:

TheFreshMaker said...

I would realy like to contribute...I have been a long time MMA fan and go to every show here in the NW from the smallest rumble in the roseland cards to the sportfights to the IFL match up. If you ever want someone to report on anything or add something for free let me know.

Sincerely,
Doug MacEwan
dougmacewan@gmail.com